A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelika Buddeberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angelika Buddeberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Buddeberg graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Buddeberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angelika Christine Buddeberg MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angelika C. Buddeberg practice?
- Dr. Angelika Buddeberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angelika Buddeberg practices Family Medicine near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Culver City, CA.
See Santa Monica Primary Care Doctors.