Dr Angelika Buddeberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr Angelika Buddeberg?

Kind, Caring and Concerned.

Posted on July 3rd, 2017

Dr. Buddegerg, listens to my questions, answers them in a way I understand. She doesn't rush me in and out and really takes the time to listen to me.

Posted on September 28th, 2015

She is wonderful

Doctors should really be on your team - this one isn't.

Posted on January 22nd, 2013

The only pro's to this doctor is that her office is easy to get to and conveniently located for me. I've gone for a few appointments and this is my feedback about her: 1) She is always late for appointments. If you are late, she charges you. 2) She never once remembered who I was until half way through the appointment. 3) Both times I had to see a specialist, she sent me to her close friend doctors - both of whom had the bedside manor of cranky 2 year olds. 4) She is not knowledgeable for a G.P. She wasn't even aware that Aciphex (a common heartburn medication) had well known withdrawal symptoms. I only found out after researching on my own - and after she put me through a number of tests and procedures! 5) She is impossible to get on the phone. She always asks you to come in for another appointment so she can get more money, even if its inconvenient for you. You have a choice in doctors - and there are so many that are better than Dr. Buddeberg.

Posted on December 15th, 2015