A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelike Liappis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angelike Liappis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angelike Liappis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liappis graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Liappis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ. Medical Center
- George Wash University
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Washington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angelike Panagiotis Liappis MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Angelike P. Liappis practice?
- Dr. Angelike Liappis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angelike Liappis practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Infectious Disease Doctors.