A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angeliki Georgopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angeliki Georgopoulos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Georgopoulos graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Georgopoulos has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angeliki A Georgopoulos MD is a female Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angeliki A. Georgopoulos practice?
- Dr. Angeliki Georgopoulos has 1 office location.
Dr. Angeliki Georgopoulos practices Geriatric Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Geriatric Doctors.