A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelina Ayoola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angelina Ayoola is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angelina Ayoola, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayoola graduated from University Of Ibadan. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ayoola has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angelina Ibiwari Ayoola MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angelina I. Ayoola practice?
- Dr. Angelina Ayoola has 1 office location.
Dr. Angelina Ayoola practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Primary Care Doctors.