Dr. Angelina Frias MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Norfolk, VA

July 10th, 2014
no I would not go to this doctor if you call her that. the woman is out her mind, don't listen more in to making her self look good BAD BaD doctors AID no GOOD AT ALL STAY AWAY

May 12th, 2014
7 yrs seeing doc frias
Caring and bedside manner is great. Follows up with calls.

October 8th, 2013
patient
The staff is rude. They gave me an appointment and when I arrived after fasting all day for bloodwork they told me that they did not have my appointment in the computer. No apologies, no way to fit me in, they just gave me another appointment. They decided to do my lab work while I was there (I wanted to speak with the Doctor before doing my labs to request another lab test) The person who was in the lab asked me 3 times if I had fasted as if she did not believe me or possibly that I did not know what fasting meant. The office staff seem unhappy to work there and it shows when interacting with patients. I will be switching Doctors which is sad because I like my Doctor but I do not like to go there.

February 7th, 2011
Excellent and caring Doctor
Always professional and caring.Great with follow up. Personally calls to provide follow up info and to ask if treatment is working. I have an array of medical issues and Dr. Frias is knowledgeable and thorough in providing exceptional medical care in all instances. I have recommended her to friends and family.Her assistance Tammy is professional, concerned and well-informed as well. Sometimes it is difficult to get a short notice appointment, but on numerous occasions her staff has worked me in. I have been seeing Dr. Frias for over 6 years and feel lucky to have found her. Exceptional Doctor.