Dr. Angelina Lauchangco MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 12th, 2016
Excellent
When you go to a Dr. you are looking to get heal and cured. Dr. Angelina's experience and knowledge in her field has provided that to me since I switched from my primary physician to her since 2013. Whenever I have had any medical reasons that I need to be checked or consulted about it I have been going back to her office. On the other hand, the facility is not the greatest comfortable place but it is more important to get healthy and cured than going to a fancy Doctor's office where you will have to go back several times - probably to enjoy the view of the office - and never get cured. I would always recommend her as a family Dr.

September 3rd, 2015
Dr. Lauchango is calm and efficient and practical about her treatment never minimizing a problem but at the same time does not add to stress by making anything seem too complicated or difficult to deal with. She is reasonable and rational and kind and has a huge compassionate heart.

October 24th, 2013
I had been a patient of Dr. Lauchango's for the greater part of six years. I have recommended numerous family members and friends to her. Her office is not the fanciest and her staff not the best, however, I really liked Dr. Laugchango herself. All that changed recently, when after a routine annual physical, a very dangerous bacterium was detected. Instead of Dr. Lauchango calling me right away, she waited TWO months to contact me. By which time I was out of the country, so basically this bacteria went untreated for at least 4 months. Because of this, I now have numerous gastrointestinal issues, which more than a year later, I am still trying to have diagnosed as one thing or the other. In the past, I would have to call Dr. Lauchango’s office repeatedly to find out if my test results were ready, them make an appointment, leave work early, only to sit in her waiting room for 2 hours to be read my results and be charged an additional co-payment. One would think that any good doctor would contact her patient right away after these findings, but in this case, Dr. Lauchango did not. Very disappointing. I would not recommend.

June 6th, 2013
Great doctor
Fantastic and caring doctor. Even followed through with me internationally. Other than one particular amazing staff, the others are rather average, and her office needs some TLC. But medically speaking, great doctor, and takes all the time you need to provide care

May 10th, 2013
Dr.'s bedside manner wanting. Office dirty and unsanitary.

April 11th, 2013
good doctor but gross office
Dr. Lauchangco has a beside manner but she doesn't spent the time I needed to answer all my questions. The worst part is her office, it is a dirty place to be diagnosed and to have a blood test. I don't recommend this place!

August 20th, 2011
Great Doctor!!!
I have been going to Dr. Lauchangco for several years,she is a great doctor. the wait time is fast in an out my experience with her is excellent,I recommend her. put it this way my in-laws and my husband all go to her she is a great doctor.

June 28th, 2011
Great Doctor. I trust her with my life.

October 16th, 2010
She is great. She had the accurate diagnosis when I saw her the first time. Because of this I am alive today .She is now my Primary doctor and I hope to keep her for a long time.She is very caring and treats you with respect no matter what.

October 15th, 2010
She is the best! She has been taking care of me since I moved to New York City . I found her after three months of searching. I have seen three other doctors, before I decided on keeping Dr Lauchangco as my Primary care doctor.She is great.

October 8th, 2016