Family Physicians

Visalia Medical Clinic
5400 W Hillsdale Ave
Visalia, CA 93291
559-738-7500
Locations and availability (1)

|  Great MD  |  show details
by Bong on Oct 26th, 2013

She so down to earth..best doctor.

|  Dr. Mallari is Awesome!  |  show details
by Amy K on Oct 3rd, 2013

Dr. Mallari is the best doctor I've been to. She is caring, friendly, professional, and knowledgeable in her field. I feel very comfortable talking to her about my health issues. She shows genuine concern and is very helpful in keeping me at ease with my diagnosis. I also love that she calls to follow up with me after lab work results. She really does go the extra mile to build a great rapport with her patients. She truly is a doctor who cares!

|  A blessing in my life  |  show details
by Ann S on Jul 2nd, 2013

Dr Mallari has been a blessing in my life. She demonstrates sincere caring qualities, whether she is listening to my concerns or conducting a procedure. She is true to her profession providing proper medical care and personal followup. Her warm personality has provided a feeling of comfort and trust.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2012

I really like Doctor Mallari. She is always helpful. She will diagnose the problem and her followup is great. She makes me feel comfortable when the procedure is uncomfortable. We need more doctors like her.

|  Best MD in Visalia  |  show details
Oct 18th, 2012

Dr. Mallari is THE best MD I have ever had my whole life-she follows up immediately and she calls not an assistant or a nurse. She is courteous, transparent, and caring. I have begun to adore Dr. Mallari for her love of humanity. Keep up the good work Dr. !