A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelina Montoya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angelina Montoya is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montoya
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Montoya Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angelina Montoya, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Montoya graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angelina Marie Montoya MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Angelina M. Montoya practice?
- Dr. Angelina Montoya has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angelina Montoya practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Bend, OR.
See Bend Psychiatrists and Bend Child Psychiatrists.