A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelina Rivero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angelina Rivero is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivero graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Rivero has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angelina Abello Rivero MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Angelina A. Rivero practice?
- Dr. Angelina Rivero has 4 office locations.
Dr. Angelina Rivero practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kaufman, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Kaufman Obstetricians & Gynecologists.