Dr. Angelina Villas-Adams MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 5th, 2016
After reading other comments on this page I have to say I am shocked this doctor still has her license as my experience seems to match that of everyone else--she is unprepared, immature, and clueless. Then again, her bedside manner does explain why the word "practice" is connected to doctors--she still needs a few more years in med school.

March 22nd, 2014
Unprofessional
I was referred to this office by a neighbor who highly recommended another doctor. Unfortunately, I was stuck with Dr. Villas-Adams who I found to be extremly rude and unprepared. She spent the entire appointment time staring at her computer and didn't seem to know why I was in her office. I felt uncomfortable the entire time, like she was trying to let me know she had better things to do with her time than to help me. Unfortunately, I am stuck with her as it take so long to find doctors in this area. I don't know why she even became a doctor. She doesn't seem to like people.

February 18th, 2014
Exceptional Doctor
I had the pleasure of being seen by Dr. Villas-Adams yesterday. I found her to be extremely patient and understanding of my situation. She was very pleasant and well-informed. She took time to explain what was going on and what I needed to do to help alleviate some of my symptoms. I will be seeing her again for a procedure and I have no doubt she will take good care of me. I highly recommend Dr. Villas-Adams.

December 12th, 2013
Ms
Very professional and personable. Takes time to explain procedures, diagnosis, and outcomes. I am pleased with her care and the treatment I received in the clinic.