Dr. Angeline Brunetto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Angeline Brunetto?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Angeline Brunetto?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 7th, 2012

very disappointed

First I was told by Dr. Brunetto that she was "too busy" to actually do what she needed to do for my daughter as she had other patients and my daughter's treatment was "involved" and would take too much of her time. She gave us a prescription in the ER, we filled it, I gave it to my daughter as prescribed, only to discover 2 days later that she also made an error in the prescription and the script was wrong. Guess she didn't even have enough time to pay attention to that either. She spent less than 3 minutes with us and spoke to me in a very disregarding manner. ER or not...if she were to walk into a room to treat me or my family again, I will certainly be requesting another doctor. Very disappointing....

November 14th, 2015