Dr. Angeline Canagarajah Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Angeline Canagarajah?

Posted on December 7th, 2015

She was an amazing doctor for us! My son came down with a high fever, and we immidiately took him to the doctors. Dr. Canagarajah was very responsive and made my anxious son feel very calm. She gave me detailed instructions on what to look out for and even followed up with us after we were back home. I request her almost every time I go, though it seems she's in high demand!

Posted on August 30th, 2011

My daughter was just a little bit short of breath, but the first thing she told me that my daughter needs oral steroid. And I told her no. Then she told me to stop using eye drops even though my daughter's eye is pink. After I stopped using it, my daughter had lot of yellow discharge. I wish we can refuse to pay her because not only she is not helpful, she created more problems. Worst doctor ever! Should not see patients

Asthma