A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angeline De Guzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angeline De Guzman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. De Guzman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. De Guzman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angeline De Guzman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. De Guzman graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angeline Yague De Guzman MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Angeline Y. De Guzman practice?
- Dr. Angeline De Guzman has 1 office location.
Dr. Angeline De Guzman practices Psychiatry near Santa Maria, CA.
See Santa Maria Psychiatrists.