A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angeline Ong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angeline Ong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angeline Ong, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Ong graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ong has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angeline Li Ping Ong MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angeline L. Ong practice?
- Dr. Angeline Ong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angeline Ong practices Family Medicine near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Primary Care Doctors.