A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angeline Prado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angeline Prado, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angeline Prado, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prado graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Prado has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Miami Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angeline Maria Prado MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Angeline M. Prado practice?
- Dr. Angeline Prado has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angeline Prado practices Pediatrics near Miami, FL.
See Miami Pediatricians.