A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angeline Stanislaus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stanislaus
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stanislaus Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angeline Stanislaus, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanislaus graduated from Tirunelveli Med Coll, Madurai Univ, Tirunelveli, Tn, India.
Dr. Stanislaus has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Chester Mental Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angeline Auxcelia Stanislaus MD is a female Forensic Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Angeline A. Stanislaus practice?
- Dr. Angeline Stanislaus has 1 office location.
Dr. Angeline Stanislaus practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Psychiatrists.