A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angeline Devitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Devitt
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Devitt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angeline Devitt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Devitt graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Devitt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angeline S Devitt MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angeline S. Devitt practice?
- Dr. Angeline Devitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Angeline Devitt practices Family Medicine near Boise, ID.
See Boise Family Physicians.