A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angeline Stclair Devitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angeline Stclair Devitt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stclair Devitt graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Stclair Devitt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angeline Stclair Devitt MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angeline Stclair Devitt practice?
- Dr. Angeline Stclair Devitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Angeline Stclair Devitt practices Family Medicine near Boise, ID.
See Boise Primary Care Doctors.