Dr. Angelique Anderson Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Angelique Anderson?

SCAM !!! Billed for tests and procedures that I never got

Posted on July 31st, 2017

I was waiting for over 3 hours between the time that she talked to me for 5 minutes and time nurse saw me. Blood was taken that was ALL !!! I waited for another 2 hours to get EKG but nobody was available and I had to reschedule. The doctor was never available again. Now insurance tells me the doctor fraudulently charge my for EKG, Sonogram, and Blood work and a number of other procedures that were NEVER done. S he is only in one office ONCE a week then another office ONCE a week but never answer messages and no appointment is available. SCAM !!! Worst experience ever !!! Now insurance will not pay for a physical exam or blood work because she already billed my account !!!

Posted on March 16th, 2016

Too much wait time . First come first served . Appointments made have no bearings .

Patient

Posted on March 29th, 2011

She was very professional and showed a lot of compassion. She even called me at home to follow up on my daughter's knee.

Posted on December 11th, 2015