Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Angelique Barreto
Dr. Angelique Barreto, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK, with another office in Austin, TX. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine and Preventive Medicine. Dr. Barreto is affiliated with Oklahoma Spine Hospital, Mercy Health Center - Oklahoma City, OK and Deaconess Hospital. Dr. Barreto has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Angelique Barreto has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
Dr. Angelique Barreto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.
Dr. Dathan Jay
Hospitalist, Family Medicine
Oklahoma City, OK 0.42 mi14
Dr. Warren Silberman
Preventive Medicine, Internal Medicine
Oklahoma City, OK 1.06 mi39
Dr. Gary Hillman
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Oklahoma City, OK 1.10 mi19