A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelique Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angelique Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
- Methodist Hospitals Inc Southlake
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angelique Denise Brown MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angelique D. Brown practice?
- Dr. Angelique Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angelique Brown practices Family Medicine near Merrillville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Gary, IN.
See Merrillville Primary Care Doctors.