A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelique Levi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angelique Levi, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Surgical Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Levi graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Levi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Montefiore Med CtrJack D Weiler Hosp Of A Einstein College Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angelique Wolf Levi MD is a female Pathologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Angelique W. Levi practice?
- Dr. Angelique Levi has 1 office location.
Dr. Angelique Levi practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Pathologists.