A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelique McKinney-Bourne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angelique McKinney-Bourne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKinney-Bourne
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. McKinney-Bourne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angelique McKinney-Bourne, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. McKinney-Bourne graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McKinney-Bourne has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angelique McKinney-Bourne MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angelique McKinney-Bourne practice?
- Dr. Angelique McKinney-Bourne has 1 office location.
Dr. Angelique McKinney-Bourne practices Family Medicine near Harrisburg, PA.
See Harrisburg Primary Care Doctors.