A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelique Harris Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angelique Harris Murphy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angelique Harris Murphy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris Murphy graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Harris Murphy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bothwell Regional Health Center
- Edge Reg Med Ctr, Troy, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angelique Harris Murphy MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Angelique Harris Murphy practice?
- Dr. Angelique Harris Murphy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angelique Harris Murphy practices Pediatrics near Sedalia, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Warsaw, MO.
See Sedalia Pediatricians.