A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelique Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angelique Ramirez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Ramirez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angelique Marie Ramirez MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angelique M. Ramirez practice?
- Dr. Angelique Ramirez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Angelique Ramirez practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.