A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelique Tjen-A-Looi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tjen-A-Looi
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Tjen-A-Looi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Tjen-A-Looi graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angelique C Tjen-A-Looi MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Angelique C. Tjen-A-Looi practice?
- Dr. Angelique Tjen-A-Looi has 1 office location.
Dr. Angelique Tjen-A-Looi practices Infectious Disease near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Infectious Disease Doctors.