Dr. Angelita Glean-Francia MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Louisville, KY

3.0

July 31st, 2012
Excellent Physician
Dr. Francia has been a lifesaver for me. She listens and never hesitates to change a med dosage if I request and she agrees. In 5 years of seeing her, I've requested to come off of, or wean off of, several meds and see how I do w/o. She has always supported me in trying this if she thinks it is appropriate. She is also patient in trying different meds and dosages until finding the right ones for me. At the end of each visit, she tells me to call and come in sooner if I have any problems or need to see her. I feel that we work together in my treatment and progress, and I am not given meds w/o explanations, and my questions and input are respected.

October 11th, 2010
Find another doctor
Dr. Francia's treatments vary wildly from one session to the next, often upping dosage on risky medications with only a slight chance of success. Sometimes she seems to be looking at the wrong chart, following up on symptoms you've never complained about or displayed. Does not explain side-effects of medication even when asked specifically.