A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelito Bacay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angelito Bacay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angelito Bacay, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bacay graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Bacay has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angelito Bacay MD is a male Nephrologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Angelito Bacay practice?
- Dr. Angelito Bacay has 1 office location.
Dr. Angelito Bacay practices Nephrology near Vernon Rockville, CT.
See Vernon Rockville Nephrologists.