A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelito Bacay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angelito Bacay is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angelito Bacay, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bacay graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Bacay has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bacay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Angelito Bacay practice?
Dr. Angelito Bacay practices Nephrology near Vernon Rockville, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Willimantic, CT.
See Vernon Rockville Nephrologists.