Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Angelito Bacay
Dr. Angelito Bacay, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Vernon Rockville, CT. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bacay is affiliated with Manchester Memorial Hospital, Windham Community Memorial Hospital, Inc. And Hatch Hospital Corporation, Willimantic CT and Rockville General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Angelito Bacay has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Angelito Bacay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vernon Rockville, CT.