A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelito Ham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ham
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angelito Ham, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ham graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Ham has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angelito Andres Ham MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Angelito A. Ham practice?
- Dr. Angelito Ham has 1 office location.
Dr. Angelito Ham practices Anesthesiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.