Dr. Angelito Sajor MD Patient Reviews

3.1

June 17th, 2013
Excellent Service
Dr Sajor at the Pain Center is a very kind and considerate doctor. He's a very at peace kind of doc and has everything under control. I see him for my Botox treatments for Migraines. He's always cheeful and smiling, and brings alot of joy to those around him. He makes me feel at ease in my darkest times, when my pain is at its highest levels I like to see him. The pain center nurses make sure there is no pain when they put the IV's in for sedation, and Dr Sajor always seems to get just the right amount and the right coctail for my sedation. I am at peace when he does my Botox and sometimes during my darkest times when I need it most he does my trigger points and ONB. I've never been nervous with him, never waken up durning the proceedure, never been scared or upset. Yay to him!

June 12th, 2010
Worth waiting for an appointment!
I've seen Dr Sajor for 3 years. Yes, I needed to wait 4 months before I could get my initial appt but from there on my appts are on a regular basis.(Make your next appt the same day your there helps a lot!) I've lived with chronic pain (many causes) and after 12 years my neck pain is totally gone. Narcotics & other meds are not a problem AS LONG AS you are honest, stick with the dosage, and adhere to the other pain management program. Dr S is a doctor that WILL listen to you but you may have to initiate what you want to say - he's not a huge conversationlist. If you're in pain and want help - make an appt.

December 18th, 2008
Stay Away
Worst of the worst. Does not return calls, not even to other Doctors. Pushes expensive procedures. Terrible bedside manner. Pain pill pushing factory care!

August 24th, 2008
severely lacking sympathy Sajor
I found Dr. Sajor to be overly skeptic, despite significant medical records in support of severe pain. Dr. Sajor seems only interested in decreasing medication and getting out the door!