Dr. Angelo Alexander Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Angelo Alexander?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Angelo Alexander?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 7th, 2015

I have never been treated more poorly as I was today!!! Stay away!!! Whatever happened to a Dr. caring for someone who's not feeling well. Very sad....

March 13th, 2015

I have never encountered worse. Stay away!

August 31st, 2012

Dr. Alexander is a gentle and caring doctor

Like most women, I hate those annual Pap tests, but about 15 years or more ago I found Dr. Alexande. He speaks to you like an adult, listens to your problems and pays attention to what is going on. He has helped me get through the trials of menopause. Earlier this year results from my annual pap showed that I had pre-cancerous cells on my cervix and my endometrial lining was extremely thick - almost double the norm for a woman my age. To fix the issues I would need a Leap procedure and a DNC. On the day of the surgery Dr. Alexander came into the hospital and verifed everything on my chart with me himself - allergies to medicine etc. He saw I was really nervous and reassured me that if we stayed on top of this everything would be fine. All of the pre-cancerous cells were removed, the endometrial lining was scraped, and I have had no problems since. While I have to get exams 3 times a year now, I am grateful that he is my doctor. I just went for my first follow up visit, and the doctor told me that everything looked great, the cervix had healed and there were no signs of any problems. The pap test also came back as normal. Thank God & the doc.

July 1st, 2011

Great Man

January 7th, 2011

c section

if he wasnt so impatient i would have never had to be cut ....

October 14th, 2010

I went to Dr. Alexander for my first pregnancy. I wanted to make sure I did everything right for my baby, but Dr. Alexander provided hardly any guidance at all-- not exaggerating, about the only advice I was provided was "no alcohol, and try to eat right." I asked many questions but still did not feel that I was being given all the information I needed, so I relied on books, the internet, and advice from other moms on things like not sleeping on your back, avoiding unpasteurized dairy products, getting enough protein (I was a vegetarian) and so many other things. Also, when I asked to talk about a possible birth plan, he told me "you can't plan for this" and would not discuss it. At delivery time, he said I needed to go in for an emergency C section, but I did not want to. He agreed to let me try to push, and what do you know, I had the baby 20 minutes later.

June 30th, 2010

Outstanding Doctor!

Dr. Alexander has been my doctor for over 8 years. Both of my kids were delivered by him. He is very gentle, straight forward and caring. I would not change doctors for anything! Anytime I can recommend a OB/GYN to a friend I am always more than happy to give Dr. Alexanders name.

November 13th, 2009

Dr. Alexander is the best gynecologist Ive been to. I had a football-sized tumor in my abdomen and he took me in and performed surgery within two weeks. My family (mother and sister) had been going to another gynecologist for 15 years and he wanted to wait 3 months. At the rate it was growing it would've been the size of a basketball (no one said that but it only took three months to get to a football size). Now I barely have a scar. He was amazing!! Highly recommended!!!!!!

January 11th, 2009

I have had a lot of problems with my pregnancies and he has been there with me all the way. He is very professional and honest when dealing with complications.

January 7th, 2009

Excellent doctor that I am lucky to have!

I have been a patient of Dr. Alexander for many years. He has delivered my son, and twins. He is very caring, honest and personal when taking care of patience. He checks all reports, not his staff. Twice now he has caught medical issues my regular doctor has missed because staff is reading reports, not the doctor. Anyone who is Dr. Alexanders patient is a lucky patient in very good hands.

August 31st, 2008

Doctor Alexander is a genuinely caring doctor. I went to him with monthly pain that just became debilitating. He organized all the tests I needed and set up a wonderful team of doctors for second opinions. I am still in the process of finding out what is happening, but we have a pretty clear idea.

August 31st, 2008

poor diagnosis

I am a young woman who was a patient of Dr.Alexander. I had very heavy bleeding and irregular periods for months at a time. He kept wanting to examine me and kept putting me on different meds which never worked,in fact made my bleeding even worse. The end diagnosis he had was to have a hysterectomy in my 20's! Are you kidding me. After I heard that,I got a second opinion and now I am a healthy woman with regular periods and will be able to have a family,thank god!!!!