Dr. Angelo Alves Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Angelo Alves?

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Angelo Alves?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 17th, 2016

patient

Dr Alves literally saved my life! He is the best doctor I've ever had. I was not getting the right care and treatment and as a result my condition was getting worse and worse. hen a dear friend referred me to Dr Alves. and everything changed. He has been my neurologist for years and before changing to him I wouldn't have been able to post this review. He's the best!

June 29th, 2015

Dr. Alves is excellent. He has spent plenty time with me during my appointments. He provides excellent care.

May 10th, 2013

One of best doctor's around who practices old school medicine

Dr. Alves is one of the best doctors I have ever met. My first appointment was 1.5 hours long. You meet with him in his office – no generic exam room – where he talks to you about what is going on and understands your concerns and symptoms. Next, he reviews any notes he may have from another physician and lastly does an in depth exam of you. He actually listened to me and helped me realize that what I am experiencing is not in my head, which was what I was beginning to believe based on other doctors “care” and discounting of my symptoms while telling me nothing was wrong, even though I knew something was not right. I have had several visits and his course of treatment have helped my symptoms, although not totally alleviating them. Still in the process and could not be happier with his care. This is old school medicine and should be practiced by ALL doctors instead of worrying about making money. He is in it for patient care – imagine that. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

May 31st, 2012

The best dr i ever knew

August 5th, 2010

I miss Dr. Alves

I've moved away from St. Pete and have moved back home to Rochester, NY ...I am happy to be back home...but there are NO doctors here that could compare to Dr. Alves...he's one of a kind~!~ I miss you.Stay well and give my regards to your lovely wife and Kristen!!!

November 11th, 2016