Dr. Angelo Argento Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Angelo Argento?

Posted on June 16th, 2017

Don't question him about anything he says or you will be made to look stupid.

don't know much about him yet. he is new in Lawton, Ok ,but seems very nice and caring.

Posted on March 7th, 2017

A Pleasant Physician

Posted on July 19th, 2016

Dr. Argento was recommended to us after our previous doctor left Warren Clinic and moved to far away for our needs. We liked the idea that the Urgent Care was directly affiliated with his practice. We really like Dr. Argento. He has a gentle demeanor, and a great beside manner. He has a sharp medical acumen, and with my complicated case, that's extremely helpful. He treats patients as he'd want to be treated if he had a drawn out illness: compassionate care, sharp mind, and steers clear of "the doctor ALWAYS knows the best" sort of mentality. Although I deplore have a complicated medical file, so far I feel that I've made the best choice in an internal medicine doctor.

insomnia

Posted on July 4th, 2016

I saw this primary care physician for my insomnia and he gave me ambien and it has been somewhat helpful in me getting a bit more rest despite all my anxiety.

Dissapointed

Posted on March 4th, 2014

He came recommended by our local hospital...Why? I don't know. I went to this doctor for Diabetes which I have had for 20 years and I found him the worst doctor I have ever been to for my diabetic issues. I had him for 6 months + and in them six months he checked my vitals himself twice. and he acted like he did not want to touch me. He said things like...I was upset and confrontational and that I questioned him about his "not knowing and not going to college for diabetes" and said I requested to be referred to another doctor and refused to listen to his recommendations and left abruptly and his staff said I had disruptive behavior in the waiting room and this is simply not true. First of all I was NOT upset and I just speak my mind and if I have a question just answer it as I shall answer yours. I asked him if he was certified in diabetes it had nothing to do with if he had a college degree. He wanted to cut ties with me and said he referred me to another doctor..which he did not. I did not leave abruptly as he said I just refused to have him check my lungs as he said because he never did it in 6 months anyway. Finally, if his staff told him I was disruptive it's a flat out lie because as I left the back office area I went straight out the front door and never spoke to anyone. So I would not recommend this doctor to anyone if they ask me. I had severe anxiety every time I new I had to go there. Glad to be done with him and his staff.

EXCELLENT

Posted on April 14th, 2012

Although I live over an hour away from Dr. Argento's office now, I am tickled pink, purple, orange, green, and gold than he moved to Ada. Because before his office didn't take my insurance and his office now does... THANK YOU GOD FOR BLESSING ME!

Barely Made It

Posted on December 11th, 2011

I am a senior citizen and have been on the same medication for 40 years. This doctor changed my meds and I almost died. My blood pressure dropped and I nearly fainted at Wal-mart.I asked him questions and he was very flippant. I was so upset that I started crying during our visit. All he said was, "Oh look, she is crying." I was so hurt by his demeanor and the way he treated me like I was crazy and inept. He took me off the other meds I had been on for 40yrs and I found out it was only because they were not compatible with the new medication he wanted me to take. He gets a bonus for prescribing a specific medication, so I am sure he doesn't care what happens to his patients as long as they all take their meds and pay his bills.

Posted on October 25th, 2017