A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelo Babbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angelo Babbo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angelo Babbo, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Babbo graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Babbo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angelo J Babbo DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angelo J. Babbo practice?
- Dr. Angelo Babbo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Angelo Babbo practices Family Medicine near Gurnee, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Glenview, IL.
See Gurnee Family Physicians.