A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelo Baccala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angelo Baccala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Baccala graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Baccala has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Square Hospital
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angelo A Baccala MD is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Angelo A. Baccala practice?
- Dr. Angelo Baccala has 6 office locations.
Dr. Angelo Baccala practices Urology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Rosedale, MD.
See Allentown Urologists.