A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelo Biviano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angelo Biviano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Biviano
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Biviano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angelo Biviano, MD, MPH is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Catheter Ablation
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Biviano graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Biviano has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angelo Bartolo Biviano MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Angelo B. Biviano practice?
- Dr. Angelo Biviano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angelo Biviano practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.