inactive

Angelo D Calabrese MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 20th, 2014
thanks doc.
i have been a patient for quite a few years my personal rating of dr calabrese is great doctor he listens to your complaints makes quick and usually accurate diagnoses of your problems he is friendly and inspires confidence.what more can i say.

December 1st, 2013
my dr. and his staff
Dr. calabrese has been my partner lauras dr as well as mine he is awesome laura being in poor health the dr is always there when I need him and Margaret is a special nurse his other staff really needs some attitude adjustments

October 18th, 2013
BEST DR
I HAVE BEEN GOING TO DR CALABRESE FOR MANY MANY YEAR. HE IS A VERY CARING PERSON AND ACTUALLY TALKS TO YOU UNLIKE SOME DRS YOUR IN AND OUT OF THE OFFICE. MY 2 SONS ALSO GO TO HIM AND LIKE HIM AS WELL. ON A SCALE OF 1 TO 10 I RATE HIM A 10. HE IS THE BEST..

March 7th, 2013
Doctor and friend
Dr. Will take the time to ask how is everything going not just medical but life in general listens and is compassionate he is also a very intelligent man and most important a good friend .

July 24th, 2012
I was patient with Dr Calabrese for 10 years. His office staff is rude, impatient and very sarcastic. He has no bedside manner and does not knowhow to speak to patients and their families. My daughter,. who also was his patient for a long time, wouud up in the ER and he was called. He did not even know her name or my name, both have been his pts for very long time. She was in crisis and he just pushed her aside telling her it was all in her head. She wound up being admitted and spent 3 days in ICU. I would not bring my dog to Dr Calabrese.

March 22nd, 2012
Best doctor in NJ. No one cares more about their patients than Dr. Calabrese. We can never let him retire. He is like the doctor that my family had when I was a child, but, those types are few and far between now days.

February 11th, 2012
Love Dr. Calabrese
Best of the best. Top notch, wonderful, compassionate, physician. Would recommend him to anyone.

October 18th, 2010
BEST OF THE BEST
Dr. Calabrese is extremely professional, caring and compassionate. He takes time with patients when necessary. I have been in the medical field myself for 30 yrs. and have worked with many physicians. None can compare toDr. Calabrese. He is there for you 24/7. A physician with a heart of gold.