A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelo Chirban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angelo Chirban is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angelo Chirban, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Chirban graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Chirban has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angelo Louis Chirban MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angelo L. Chirban practice?
- Dr. Angelo Chirban has 1 office location.
Dr. Angelo Chirban practices Internal Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Internists.