A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelo Colosimo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angelo Colosimo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angelo Colosimo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Colosimo graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Colosimo has 20 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angelo Colosimo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Angelo Colosimo practice?
- Dr. Angelo Colosimo has 1 office location.
Dr. Angelo Colosimo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Orthopedic Surgeons.