A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelo Colosimo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angelo Colosimo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angelo Colosimo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Colosimo graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Colosimo has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Covington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Colosimo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Angelo Colosimo practice?
Dr. Angelo Colosimo practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Florence, KY and Metropolis, IL.
See Cincinnati Surgeons, Cincinnati Orthopedic Surgeons, and Cincinnati Sports Medicine Doctors.