Obstetricians & Gynecologists

Mount Kisco Medical Group
90 S Bedford Rd
Mount Kisco, NY 10549
914-241-1050
Locations and availability (2)

|  I would change doctors for the world  |  show details
by Christina Fatum on Feb 13th, 2014

I've moved 770 miles away, but I still make the trip back north for me annual visit.

|  My son might not be alive w/o him  |  show details
by Jane Z. on Mar 5th, 2013

I was looking up his information online for a friend who was looking for a GYN & wanted to post a review based on *actual experience* rather than just a commentary on out of country training. I had a fibroid which grew to the size of a 2nd fetus during pregnancy making for a quite tricky C-section. Although I understood the dangers involved he was always calm and reassuring. He followed the pregnancy closely through in-office sonograms and frequent scans with a specialist. He was very attentive during the stay in the hospital after the birth (much more a surgery than a standard procedure with 2 lives in the balance). It was clear he had a great relationship with the staff at Northern Westchester Hospital. He was recommended to me by a friend who had also had a complicated pregnancy and felt the same care, dedication, sense of security & gratitude for the delivery of a healthy child. We moved & I have not seen him since he joined Mount Kisco Medical so I am not sure if this is still the case, but when we saw him we knew that we would see him at all appointments and he would be at the delivery (not the doctor who was on call from the group) & this was also important to us. If this is not the case now it is probably the group's policy and not reflective of his individual dedication to his patient which was above & beyond. Thank you Dr. Cumella

|  MD degree from Grenada - enough said  |  show details
Oct 18th, 2012

You really have to look at where these doctors go to school to get their medical degrees. He went to Grenada for his, was there NO U.S. Medical School that he could get into, have to wonder about that one. It could mean the difference between getting good care or bad care.

|  show details
Aug 13th, 2011

He is the best!

|  A Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
by Lauren on Mar 29th, 2008

I had a very difficult pregnancy. Dr. Cumella was fantastic. He was not only very knowledgeable, but also very caring and concerned about me. He even held my hand when I was scared about having the epidural (my husband wasn't allowed to watch). And when I ran into him by chance, months after my delivery, he asked how me and my son were doing. Dr. Cumella is the consummate professional.