A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelo Dacus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angelo Dacus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dacus
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dacus Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dacus graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dacus has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angelo Rashard Dacus MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Angelo R. Dacus practice?
- Dr. Angelo Dacus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angelo Dacus practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Orthopedic Surgeons.