Dr. Angelo Demarco MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 3 reviews

February 19th, 2015
I'M A PHYSICIAN AND I GO THERE FOR MY MEDICAL CARE............
THIS IS A GREAT FAMILY PRACTICE OFFICE. I'll start off by saying that I am a physician. Knowing medicine I am very picky with who I see doctor wise. Dr. Demarco came highly recommended by family and friends so I started seeing him several years ago. I CAN"T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT HIS AND HIS OFFICE STAFFS LEVEL OF CARE AND KNOWLEDGE. He makes patients feel comfortable discussing anything and everything. His bedside manner is the best I've ever experienced. Aside from the high level of care, the office and staff are patient, pleasant, helpful, and efficient. As a physician in private practice I have yet to see a more cohesive, happy and helpful group of medical staff, and I've seen and worked with plenty. Some reviews discuss the fact that getting an appointment can be tricky. OBVIOUSLY, as the practice is spectacular as such they have a lot of patients and are constantly adding more due to demand. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS IN MEDICINE WHEN YOU ARE A GREAT DOCTOR, WORD SPREADS. Tricky occassionally but trust me it is worth it. Now a days if you want your doctor to take his time with you there will be times your waiting for others while they are being seen. Ultimately, I'd rather have a great doctor and sometimes have to wait, than have an average or not so good doctor and no wait. YOUR CALL........... There's a saying in medicine, you can tell how good your doctor is by how packed the waiting room is (i.e. how many people are willing to wait). Everyone there works fast and efficiently, they are just busy because they are THAT GOOD.

August 29th, 2012
Switching Doctors
I think Dr. Demarco is an excellent doctor; however, his staff does not provide the service necessary to keep me as a patient. When I call, I am put on hold for long periods of time. When I have an appointment, there is always a long wait. The office needs to be more organized because it is a business and needs to be treated as such. Sorry to have to leave, but I have a condition that requires follow-up and regular office visits; therefore, this office is not for me. Will certainly miss Dr. Demarco though. If he ever reads this post, you really need invest in customer service and organizational skills training for your staff.

May 18th, 2010
wonderful doctor terrible staff!
Great doctor! Horrible rude unfriendly uncaring staff members. No matter how sick you are feeling the staff turns you away!