Get the facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms, who gets it, and what vaccines are available to prevent it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Angelo Falcone
Dr. Angelo Falcone, MD, FAAP, FACEP is a Doctor primarily located in Germantown, MD, with other offices in Bristol, CT and Hagerstown, MD. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine. Dr. Falcone is affiliated with Adventist Healthcare Washington Adventist Hospital, Suburban Hospital and Laurel Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Angelo Falcone has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...