Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Angelo Fernandes
Dr. Angelo Fernandes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bay Pines, FL, with another office in Tampa, FL. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Fernandes is affiliated with C.W Bill Young VA Medical Center and Bay Pines Va Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Angelo Fernandes has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Angelo Fernandes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bay Pines, FL.
Dr. Jacob Hyppolite
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Bay Pines, FL 0.01 mi14
Dr. Jesal Popat
Internal Medicine, Residency
Bay Pines, FL 0.01 mi
Dr. Sanja Krnic-Barrie
Bay Pines, FL 0.01 mi27