A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelo Ferraro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angelo Ferraro is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferraro
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Ferraro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angelo Ferraro, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferraro graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Ferraro has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Gritman Medical Center
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angelo S Ferraro FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Angelo S. Ferraro practice?
- Dr. Angelo Ferraro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Angelo Ferraro practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Spokane Internists and Spokane Cardiologists.