Gastroenterology
Little Rock Diagnostic Clinic
10001 Lile Dr
Little Rock, AR 72205
501-227-8000
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
by F.F. on Jun 11th, 2014

I would and have recommended Dr Coppola to my family and friends. He is an excellent doctor and very compassionate. I have been is patient for years and have a lot of confidence in him. I feel very fortunate and thankful to have him for my doctor as he has seen me through some serious health issues.

|  Dr. Coppola's Nurse  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2014

I have never encountered a nurse as rude and sarcastic as Hayley. She has no compassion. I will find a different doctor so I never have to speak with her again. Dr. Coppola is very nice.

|  show details
Oct 31st, 2011

I have been to 4 other Gastroenterologist over my life and only saw Dr. Coppola on a recommedation from someone who is currently a patient of his. I sometimes think meetings are almost fate; because, that meeting has changed my life in a positive way. I almost didn't see Dr. Coppola after reading one review here; but, I'm glad I did. I have been a patient for over 7 years now and with an extensive Family history of some major gastro issues that run the gambit from cancer to diverticulitis. Dr. Coppola advice has been a life changer for me. I have had a total of 2 colonoscopy's. The 1st in the 1st year I saw him, he found a lot of large and small polyps that had been missed by my last Doctor and a follow up around 4 years later due to the amount of polyps found (this one was clear of polyps). Dr. Coppola advice with diverticulitis has had a positive effect on my daily life. My sister is now a patient and my father's Doctor is now following Dr. Coppola's plan for me.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Nov 10th, 2008

He makes you feel very comfortable. Good sense of humor. Asks a lot of questions and listens to you. I wish he was my GP.