Dr. Angelo Coppola Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Angelo Coppola Jr?

Exceptional

Posted on May 3rd, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Coppola' for many years. I find him to be consistent in offering top knotch diagnostic methods and solutions. He is very kind, easy to relate to and thorough. I know if a problem arises with any digestive disorder, Dr. Coppola will find it!! His staff is very friendly too!!

Angelo Copolla

Posted on March 8th, 2016

Dr. Copolla is an very good doctor and a friendly person.

Posted on February 9th, 2015

I have seen him a few times, very pleased with him and the care he shows.

Posted on June 12th, 2014

I would and have recommended Dr Coppola to my family and friends. He is an excellent doctor and very compassionate. I have been is patient for years and have a lot of confidence in him. I feel very fortunate and thankful to have him for my doctor as he has seen me through some serious health issues.

Dr. Coppola's Nurse

Posted on April 2nd, 2014

I have never encountered a nurse as rude and sarcastic as Hayley. She has no compassion. I will find a different doctor so I never have to speak with her again. Dr. Coppola is very nice.

Posted on October 31st, 2011

I have been to 4 other Gastroenterologist over my life and only saw Dr. Coppola on a recommedation from someone who is currently a patient of his. I sometimes think meetings are almost fate; because, that meeting has changed my life in a positive way. I almost didn't see Dr. Coppola after reading one review here; but, I'm glad I did. I have been a patient for over 7 years now and with an extensive Family history of some major gastro issues that run the gambit from cancer to diverticulitis. Dr. Coppola advice has been a life changer for me. I have had a total of 2 colonoscopy's. The 1st in the 1st year I saw him, he found a lot of large and small polyps that had been missed by my last Doctor and a follow up around 4 years later due to the amount of polyps found (this one was clear of polyps). Dr. Coppola advice with diverticulitis has had a positive effect on my daily life. My sister is now a patient and my father's Doctor is now following Dr. Coppola's plan for me.

Great Doctor

Posted on November 10th, 2008

He makes you feel very comfortable. Good sense of humor. Asks a lot of questions and listens to you. I wish he was my GP.

Posted on October 13th, 2017