Dr. Angelo Coppola Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Angelo Coppola Jr?

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Angelo Coppola Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 3rd, 2017

Exceptional

I have been a patient of Dr. Coppola' for many years. I find him to be consistent in offering top knotch diagnostic methods and solutions. He is very kind, easy to relate to and thorough. I know if a problem arises with any digestive disorder, Dr. Coppola will find it!! His staff is very friendly too!!

March 8th, 2016

Angelo Copolla

Dr. Copolla is an very good doctor and a friendly person.

February 9th, 2015

I have seen him a few times, very pleased with him and the care he shows.

June 12th, 2014

I would and have recommended Dr Coppola to my family and friends. He is an excellent doctor and very compassionate. I have been is patient for years and have a lot of confidence in him. I feel very fortunate and thankful to have him for my doctor as he has seen me through some serious health issues.

April 2nd, 2014

Dr. Coppola's Nurse

I have never encountered a nurse as rude and sarcastic as Hayley. She has no compassion. I will find a different doctor so I never have to speak with her again. Dr. Coppola is very nice.

October 31st, 2011

I have been to 4 other Gastroenterologist over my life and only saw Dr. Coppola on a recommedation from someone who is currently a patient of his. I sometimes think meetings are almost fate; because, that meeting has changed my life in a positive way. I almost didn't see Dr. Coppola after reading one review here; but, I'm glad I did. I have been a patient for over 7 years now and with an extensive Family history of some major gastro issues that run the gambit from cancer to diverticulitis. Dr. Coppola advice has been a life changer for me. I have had a total of 2 colonoscopy's. The 1st in the 1st year I saw him, he found a lot of large and small polyps that had been missed by my last Doctor and a follow up around 4 years later due to the amount of polyps found (this one was clear of polyps). Dr. Coppola advice with diverticulitis has had a positive effect on my daily life. My sister is now a patient and my father's Doctor is now following Dr. Coppola's plan for me.

November 10th, 2008

Great Doctor

He makes you feel very comfortable. Good sense of humor. Asks a lot of questions and listens to you. I wish he was my GP.

August 14th, 2017