A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelo Grillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angelo Grillo is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angelo Grillo, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grillo graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Grillo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services - Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angelo Grillo MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angelo Grillo practice?
- Dr. Angelo Grillo has 1 office location.
Dr. Angelo Grillo practices Emergency Medicine near Newark, DE.
See Newark Emergency Physicians.