A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelo Illuzzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angelo Illuzzi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angelo Illuzzi, DO, FCCP is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Illuzzi graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Illuzzi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kane Community Hospital
- DuBois Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angelo Illuzzi DO and FCCP is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angelo Illuzzi practice?
- Dr. Angelo Illuzzi has 1 office location.
Dr. Angelo Illuzzi practices Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine near Saint Marys, PA.
See Saint Marys Pulmonologists and Saint Marys Critical Care Practitioners.