A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelo La Pietra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angelo La Pietra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angelo La Pietra, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pacemaker Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. La Pietra graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. La Pietra has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angelo La Pietra MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Angelo La Pietra practice?
- Dr. Angelo La Pietra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angelo La Pietra practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Miami Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Miami Beach Surgeons.