A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelo Lapietra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angelo Lapietra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lapietra
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angelo Lapietra, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pacemaker Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Lapietra graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Lapietra has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angelo Lapietra MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Angelo Lapietra practice?
- Dr. Angelo Lapietra has 1 office location.
Dr. Angelo Lapietra practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Surgeons.