A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelo Licata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angelo Licata, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Calcium Metabolism Disorders
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Postmenopausal Osteoporosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Licata graduated from University of Rochester . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Licata has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Licata accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 7 plans