A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelo Licata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angelo Licata is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Licata
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angelo Licata, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Calcium Metabolism Disorders
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Postmenopausal Osteoporosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Licata graduated from University of Rochester . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Licata has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angelo Anthony Licata MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Angelo A. Licata practice?
- Dr. Angelo Licata has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angelo Licata practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Elyria, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Endocrinologists.