A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angelo Licata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angelo Licata is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Licata
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Licata Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angelo Licata, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Calcium Metabolism Disorders
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Postmenopausal Osteoporosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Licata graduated from University of Rochester . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Licata has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angelo Anthony Licata MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Angelo A. Licata practice?
- Dr. Angelo Licata has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angelo Licata practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Elyria, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Endocrinologists.